Online Casino Offers Bonus Code For US Players
By Andrew B
After the passing of the USA gaming bill prompted the closure of Party Poker and Pacific Poker in America, there is some good news for US poker players.

CompatiblePoker.com has launched a new Full Tilt Poker bonus code for those seeking some casino action.

The new Full Tilt Poker bonus code is '600SPOT' which means that $600 will be released to all new players at the poker room.

With some publicly traded companies closing down, some players may have been concerned for Full Tilt's existence, but CompatiblePoker.com has stated that they will be remaining open.

The gambling bill has changed the online poker landscape forever. Party Poker, the largest poker site on the planet, will be reduced to nearly 30% of its current players and the other 70% will be looking for somewhere to play.

The Full Tilt Poker bonus code “600SPOT” will continue to be offered for all new FullTilt Poker players until heard other wise with the gaming law.

 
 
 
 
 
Online Casino News.com provides online gamblers with information on online casino gambling, sports betting tips, wining casino tips, internet casino reviews, sports odds, matchups, results, editorial and much, much more… We also have an industry insider’s section including Internet gaming press releases, a calendar of events and gaming industry news.
Bluff Europe: Europe's leading Poker Magazine brings you the latest Poker News, Player Interviews and all the best Online Poker offers Poker in the Park: Europe's largest Poker Festival.