|Asian Online Gaming 2002 is a business-to-business forum for the Asian online gaming industry. The event will take place on the 18 – 19 June 2002, The Macau Cultural Centre and The Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Macau, Hong Kong.|
This two-day conference & exhibition is produced by Revolution Events and the event follows our hugely successful event in Bangkok in November 2001 and is supported by major industry names such as the Interactive Gaming Council (IGC), Integrated Games, SportsBusiness, IGWB, Gambling Online and many more.
Asian Online Gaming is the only event to focus specifically on the Asian online gaming market for new and existing casinos, lottery, sportsbook & bingo operators plus potential partners in this booming sector.
Chaired once again by the world-famous Mickey Charles of the Sports Network Group, a comprehensive conference programme will include:
· Special focus on online sportsbooks in Asia
· A wealth of advice on marketing and potential alliances in the region
· The latest updates on online payment systems and legal regulations
Key subject areas covered at our Conference will include:
· Customer Acquisition & Retention
· Marketing to the Asian Audience
· Online Payment Issues in Asia
· Regional Marketing Alliances
· Regulatory Update for Key Jurisdictions
PLUS: New for 2002
· The first-ever Asian Online Gaming Awards – presented on Day Two
· Dedicated sessions for newcomers to the online gaming sector
· Special Introductory seminars for local investors and potential partners
This is an ideal opportunity to catch up on the latest news and gossip in the sector, gain first-hand knowledge of the region and make key alliances to ensure success. All within an informal and highly social environment: helping you to formulate effective strategies for setting up or enhancing your online gaming activities in the Asia-Pacific region.
For further information please contact:
Revolution Events, 9 Castle Street, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 1BH, UK
Phone: +44 (0) 1732 367007
Fax: +44 (0) 1732 367861