|December 19, 2006 (London, UK) – Lyceum Events has announced their sponsors for Fire & Ice 2007. Software Provider Cryptologic & NextGen Gaming have signed for a second consecutive year and will headline the party as Platinum Sponsor whilst Wirecard will show their support through a silver sponsorship package. |
The 2007 event will be held on Wednesday 24th January at Paper&Glass on Glasshouse Street. The party is the ideal way for VIP Guests of Lyceum Media, CryptoLogic, NextGen Gaming and Wirecard to unwind and mingle after ICEi at Earl’s Court. Doors will open at 8pm and is held for online gaming executives. In order to gain entry, guests of CryptoLogic and NextGen Gaming will require a special wrist band to access the Platinum party area. ALL other guests must present a special Fire & Ice printed invite and can be received through sponsors or a Lyceum Representative at ICEi.
Jodie Thind of Lyceum Media said: “We are very proud to work alongside CryptoLogic and Next GenGaming for the second consecutive year. We are also very excited to welcome Wirecard as a new partner. With the help from our sponsors, Fire & Ice 2007 is going to be the hottest iGaming party of the year.”
Justin Thouin, Vice President of Casino Software, of CryptoLogic commented: ”As a company that models itself on innovation, we are always looking for new and inventive ways to generate brand awareness. Last years Fire & Ice complimented the launch of our Marvel Games, this year, through our new game and licensee launches, the impact will be ten fold.”
“We are also pleased to announce our Platinum Sponsorship in conjunction with NextGen Gaming and with the help of Lyceum Events our aim is to set a precedent for the forth coming year.”
Lyceum Events intends to capture the imagination of all their guests with a theme to remember that will be announced in January. With the support from sponsors, they are planning a glamorous, extravagant affair with something for everyone and the aim; to start 2007 with renewed innovation and imagination.
For more information please contact:
+44 (0) 207 953 4026
+44 (0) 207 953 4026
• CryptoLogic Inc. is world-leading, blue-chip developer of Internet gaming software. The company is a long established publicly listed company with its common shares traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (CRY), NASDAQ National Market (CRYP) and the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange (CRP). Its software has processed in excess of US$35 billion secure online gaming transactions. For information on CryptoLogic®, visit www.cryptologic.com.
• NextGen Gaming Pty Limited is the worlds leading independent designer and developer of high performance games for the global gaming market. The company was founded in late 1999 and during its six years in business has developed a library of over 300 games. Its product is live in both on-line and land-based jurisdictions such as the USA, Australia and the UK. Having pioneered the market for the independent development of bespoke games, its clients now include some of the world’s largest gaming operators. For a look at our products and further information please visit www.nextgengaming.com
• About Wirecard AG
Wirecard provides customers with a wide range of payment options and risk management services along with CLICK2PAY as an alternative Internet payment system. In addition to payment processing via the Internet, the software platform also facilitates seamless integration of all distribution channels such as call centres and points of sale. The payment platform is being used by more than 2,000 companies across the globe, including flydba.com, HSE24, QVC, Sony Europe, Tiscali and TRUST Interna-tional/Wizkom. Wirecard AG is listed on the Prime Standard of the German stock ex-change in Frankfurt (under ISIN DE0007472060; Ticker symbol IPG). Wirecard Bank AG has been part of the Wirecard group of companies since January 2006. The bank is a Principal Member of Visa International Service Associates (VISA) and of MasterCard Europe sprl. www.wirecardbank.de, www.wirecard.de, www.click2pay.de
• Lyceum Events is the leader in providing specific Events to the online gaming world. With extensive knowledge of the industry and our network of contacts, Lyceum is able to not only produce and manage events but also attract the ‘right’ guests and assist with maximizing your press coverage.
• Lyceum Media offers an end-to-end solution with public relations and media relations at the core. Lyceum Media is a media partner with its clients, helping them to develop more than effective campaigns and unique messages. Its full service approach is as suitable for companies in the “good idea” stage as it is for major corporations already established in the iGaming field. Any company looking to exploit their unique assets and maximize their potential in the iGaming sector must utilize this unique approach.
• Lyceum Publishing has been in the online and print publishing business since 1997 when it introduced OnlineCasinoNews.com to the Internet. Since then, Lyceum Publishing has become the largest supplier of information to gamblers on the Internet. Lyceum Publishing works with industry leading magazines iGaming Business, Bluff, Bluff Europe,CAP magazine and Gambling.com magazine.