|January 8, 2007 (London, UK) – Lyceum Events has announced Studio 54 as their theme for their forthcoming Fire & Ice 2007. With the support of sponsors, software provider Cryptologic and games developer Next Gen Gaming, the party will be held on Wednesday 24th January at Paper&Glass, 9 Glass House Street, doors opening 8pm. Pokerzone will also join the party to film a news feature which will include interviews with some of the top industry names attending the event.|
Lyceum Events will create the iconic theme by flooding the venue with a mixture of original digitally enhanced Studio 54 imagery, inter-mingled with sponsor branding, and specially chosen graphics developed and designed by Platinum sponsors CryptoLogic and NextGen Gaming. Decorative lighting effects and cracked mirror balls will also complement the synchronised projections to make Fire & Ice the most exuberant party within the 2007 iGaming calendar.
With the increase in popularity, Lyceum Events has secured a venue that will hold up to 1000 guests, giving iGaming Executives the opportunity to party late into the night with an evening of entertainment guaranteed to send them back to the hedonistic days of Studio 54.
Jodie Thind of Lyceum Media said: “Looking back over the last six years, it’s incredible to think how significant Fire & Ice has become as part of the iGaming calendar. Fire & Ice is a recognised brand within the Lyceum portfolio and the opportunities are endless. With the support of our sponsors Fire & Ice is a yearly event that is here to stay and can only get bigger.”
Justin Thouin, Vice President of Casino, CryptoLogic said: ”As Platinum Sponsors we are working very closely with Lyceum Events to ensure that our innovation and vision is recognised immediately by guests attending Fire & Ice. The games graphics we have chosen are complimentary to the theme and are specific to our exciting games and new licensee launches.”
In order to gain entry to Fire & Ice 2007, guests of CryptoLogic and NextGen Gaming will require a special wrist band to access the Platinum party area. ALL other guests must present a special Fire & Ice printed invite which can be received through the sponsors or a Lyceum Representative at ICEi.
For more information please contact:
+44 (0) 207 953 4026
+44 (0) 207 953 4026
• CryptoLogic Inc. is world-leading, blue-chip developer of Internet gaming software. The company is a long established publicly listed company with its common shares traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (CRY), NASDAQ National Market (CRYP) and the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange (CRP). Its software has processed in excess of US$50 billion secure online gaming transactions. For information on CryptoLogic®, visit www.cryptologic.com.
• NextGen Gaming Pty Limited is the worlds leading independent designer and developer of high performance games for the global gaming market. The company was founded in late 1999 and during its six years in business has developed a library of over 300 games. Its product is live in both on-line and land-based jurisdictions such as the USA, Australia and the UK. Having pioneered the market for the independent development of bespoke games, its clients now include some of the world’s largest gaming operators. For a look at our products and further information please visit www.nextgengaming.com
• Pokerzone - SKY CHANNEL 843, is the UK's only dedicated poker and casino lifestyle channel and offers well-informed and highly charged programming to over 12 million homes across Europe. Pokerzone features exclusive online and live tournament coverage,a range of informative documentaries and a wide variety of current poker news and interviews. With the addition of its free 'on-demand' broadband TV service (www.boradband.pokerzone.tv) Pokerzone is now reaching global audiences and leading the way both on-air and on-line with a brand new website and forum at www.pokerzone.tv
• Lyceum Events is the leader in providing specific Events to the online gaming world. With extensive knowledge of the industry and our network of contacts, Lyceum is able to not only produce and manage events but also attract the ‘right’ guests and assist with maximizing your press coverage.
• Lyceum Media offers an end-to-end solution with public relations and media relations at the core. Lyceum Media is a media partner with its clients, helping them to develop more than effective campaigns and unique messages. Its full service approach is as suitable for companies in the “good idea” stage as it is for major corporations already established in the iGaming field. Any company looking to exploit their unique assets and maximize their potential in the iGaming sector must utilize this unique approach.
• Lyceum Publishing has been in the online and print publishing business since 1997 when it introduced OnlineCasinoNews.com to the Internet. Since then, Lyceum Publishing has become the largest supplier of information to gamblers on the Internet. Lyceum Publishing works with industry leading magazines iGaming Business, Bluff, Bluff Europe,CAP magazine and Gambling.com magazine.