|Merrill Lynch forecasts that the online gambling industry will be worth £115bn by 2015 with iTV betting accounting for half of that figure|
In these early days of technological convergence, is everyone prepared to exploit the new opportunities and routes to the new interactive gambling market? What are the strategies for investment and implications for all players, both traditional and new, in the value chain?
Vision in Business the winner of the Queens Award for International Trade, 2001, are presenting you with the unparalleled opportunity to take part in the FIRST and ONLY event that will guide you through the complexities of an emerging market. The following fundamental issues will be debated:
· Who will the punters be? How big is the market for gambling on sports pictures from the comfort of the living room going to be? How can traditional offline punters become online gambling punters? Will the housewife be won over?
· What are the business and revenue models and strategies for multi-platform presence?
· On what basis should revenues be shared?
· How to value sports rights?
· How to combine pictures with data in iTV to generate compelling content?
· What is the value of picture rights?
This one-stop shop information resource is about BRAINSTORMING on the future of the industry. The excellent speaker line-up: European Commission, The Gambling review Body, Online Casino News Chairmen of the BBOA, RCA, Alderney Gambling Commission, CEOs of World Gaming, Zabadoo.com, ZDF.newmedia as well as key industry players: Eurobet, Sports.com, Canalsatellite, NDS Group (…) will endeavour to offer you:
o trend indicative studies suggesting value-chain models for this new industry
o analysis of how significant revenues can be generated and which business s models will be adopted for their delivery
o investigation of the current use of technology by European consumers
o rationalization of brand recognition, content and technology
post football World Cup studies
Contact: Tracey Claire Wildman
Tel: +44 (0) 207 747 5432 Fax: +44 (0) 207 747 5420