|Vision in Business are presenting a ‘one-stop shop information resource’ for investors in the online gaming industry. |
The VIB conference takes place in central London on Tuesday 9th and Wednesday 10th July. VIB are winners of the Queens Award for International Trade, 2001.
The gig ‘ will guide you through the complexities of an emerging market’.
Merrill Lynch forecasts that the online gambling industry will be worth £115bn by 2015 with iTV betting accounting for half of that figure.
The following fundamental issues will be debated at the conference:
· Who will the punters be? How big is the market for gambling on sports pictures from the comfort of the living room going to be? How can traditional offline punters become online gambling punters? Will the housewife be won over?
· What are the business and revenue models and strategies for multi-platform presence?
· On what basis should revenues be shared?
· How to value sports rights?
· How to combine pictures with data in iTV to generate compelling content?
· What is the value of picture rights?
The excellent speaker line-up includes: Online Casino News, European Commission, The Gambling review Body, RCA, Alderney Gambling Commission, CEOs of World Gaming, Zabadoo.com, ZDF.newmedia as well as key industry players: Eurobet, Sports.com, Canalsatellite, and NDS Group.