|December 5, 2007 (London, UK) – Lyceum Media and Lyceum Publishing are proud to invite the iGaming industry to the biggest event on the iGaming social calendar Fire&ICE! |
Now in its 7th year, Fire&ICE will once again host the iGaming industry’s BIGGEST event, on the evening of Wednesday 23rd January - doors open at 9pm. In the heart of the West End, this year’s venue Hippodrome is one of London’s most exclusive private hire-venues. The Hippodrome has long been a place of revelry, but following its recentre-launch as a private venue, it now boasts - 1800 person capacity, seven bars, exclusive VIP room, and private tables across triple level tiers.
The theme for Fire&ICE 2008 is Cabaret, and Lyceum will be making full use of the elevating stage to entertain guests with a cabaret-style show interspersed throughout the evening.
We are pleased to announce this year’s Platinum sponsor, Gambling.com. They will be entertaining 200 VIP guests within the VIP bar overlooking the stage and dance floor. Guests of Gambling.com will enter the venue through a private entrance on Little Newport Street, leading directly into their exclusive bar.
NextGen Gaming are this year’s Entertainment sponsors and guests will thank them for all the sexy entertainment that is guaranteed to make Fire & ICE 2008 a truly spectacular event.
Leading Asian Gaming Consultants ESL will break the ice with this year’s Ice Shot Bars. Prepare to get hot with MySpace sensation Tila Tequila on the club’s uppermost level at the two Ice Bars overlooking the entire party.
James McBriar, Gambling.com and Platinum Sponsor for 2008 said “Sponsoring what is regarded in the gaming industry as its most prestigious social event, showcases our business in a highly effective way to the industry’s top players. We are looking forward to hosting our VIP guests in this glittering venue which will no doubt serve as the ideal forum for networking and meeting prospective clients.”
Matt Davey, Next Gen Gaming and Entertainment Sponsor said, “We have been sponsors of Fire & Ice 2006, and 2007, both were certainly great nights and events our partners still talk about! From all accounts the 2008 party will be even bigger and more exciting. Next Gen is proud to be the ‘Entertainment’ sponsor this year”.
Fire&ICE is the ideal way for VIP Guests of Lyceum Media, Lyceum Publishing and esteemed sponsors to network and let loose. Invitations will be made available at ICEi either at the Gambling.com or iGaming Business exhibition booths. Alternatively, find a member of the Lyceum Media team and get your invite directly from them.
For sponsorship info on Fire&ICE 2008, please contact:
+44 (0) 207 953 4026
· Gambling.com is a global search-driven portal and publication for gaming enthusiasts. Launched in 1998 and owned by Media Corporation plc, the well-established site is a one-stop-shop for information on anything to do with the gaming industry worldwide, providing visitors with access to over half a million pages of gambling content and the latest sports news. www.gambling.com
· Next Gen Games founded in 1999 has always encompassed the statement “we are in the entertainment business!” Keeping true to this vision has delivered Next Gen exceptional growth year after year. Today they are the largest independent supplier of innovative games to the gambling industry. They partner with online operators, land-based operators and software providers. Next Gen credits their success to the first class games and service they provide to their partners. www.nextgengaming.com
· ESL with Headquarters in Manila, Philippines is an online and interactive gaming company specialising in the Asian market. The company offers a broad range of products and services that encompass the operating and marketing of online casinos and poker rooms; online games; online and land-based sports betting; live video stream casino gaming; mobile gaming and full consultancy services to the gaming industry. www.esl-asia.com
· Lyceum Media is a full service public relations and events firm working exclusively in iGaming and brings its clients the benefit of an unparalleled understanding of the sector, its key players and its goings on. Lyceum Media’s end to end PR and Events solutions is suitable for any company looking to exploit their unique assets and maximize their potential in the iGaming sector. www.lyceummedia.com
· Lyceum Publishing has been in the online and print publishing business since 1997 when it introduced OnlineCasinoNews.com to the Internet. Since then, Lyceum Publishing has become the largest supplier of information to gamblers on the Internet. Lyceum Publishing works with industry leading magazines iGaming Business, Bluff, Bluff Europe, CAP magazine and Gambling.com magazine. www.lyceumpublishing.com