|February 1, 2008 (London, UK) – Lyceum Media’s Fire & ICE Cabaret was the biggest and most extravagant in the event’s seven-year history. Last Wednesday night Lyceum turned the London Hippodrome into a live cabaret, entertaining the leaders of the iGaming industry including suppliers, affiliates and operators, with amazing burlesque acts, aerial shows, comedy and music. |
The annual event, held each year during the International Casino Exhibition, was sponsored by Gambling.com, NextGen Gaming ESL-Asia, Lyceum Media and Bluff Europe. The industry thanks these leading companies for supporting the biggest social gathering of online gambling professionals in history.
Photos from the party are now posted on Lyceum Media’s new website: http://www.lyceummedia.com/?page_id=16.
“This party was a great opportunity for us to thank all of our friends and partners in this great industry”, said NextGen Gaming’s CEO Matt Davey. “We had high expectations for the night, and I’m glad to say they were exceeded.” The live entertainment and all the special creative touches really made this a night to remember!”
“We have just launched a new interactive site, so we had plenty to celebrate,” said James McBriar, Managing Director of Gambling.com, which hosted an exclusive VIP bar behind the stage. “This was an excellent opportunity to toast our new venture with our colleagues and partners. The organizers made sure that our guests got the star treatment.”
The Ice Shot Bars hosted by Asian gaming experts ESL-ASIA drew partiers to the top floor where guests were invited to enjoy body shots with ESL’s TilaPoker girls!
“I think the only ones with a better view were the aerial acrobats dangling from the rafters,” joked ESL’s Jeff Mann. “It was a great platform to entertain our current business partners and to meet so many people interested in the Asian market.”
What began with an informal gathering of a few dozen iGaming executives attending ICE, Fire&ICE has outgrown every venue it’s used since then. “We really out-did ourselves this year and the Fire & ICE Cabaret will be a tough act to follow, but we’ve already started thinking about next year’s extravaganza so stay tuned for details.” said Lyceum Media Managing Partner, Jodie Thind.
For further information on Lyceum Fire&ICE, please contact:
+44 (0) 207 953 4026
· Gambling.com is a global search-driven portal and publication for gaming enthusiasts. Launched in 1998 and owned by Media Corporation plc, the well-established site is a one-stop-shop for information on anything to do with the gaming industry worldwide, providing visitors with access to over half a million pages of gambling content and the latest sports news. www.gambling.com
· NextGen Gaming founded in 1999 has always encompassed the statement “we are in the entertainment business!” Keeping true to this vision has delivered NextGen exceptional growth year after year. Today they are the largest independent supplier of innovative games to the gambling industry. They partner with online operators, land-based operators and software providers. NextGen credits their success to the first class games and service they provide to their partners. www.nextgengaming.com
· ESL-ASIA with Headquarters in Manila, Philippines is an online and interactive gaming company specialising in the Asian market. The company offers a broad range of products and services that encompass the operating and marketing of online casinos and poker rooms; online games; online and land-based sports betting; live video stream casino gaming; mobile gaming and full consultancy services to the gaming industry. www.esl-asia.com
· Lyceum Media is a full service public relations and events firm working exclusively in iGaming and brings its clients the benefit of an unparalleled understanding of the sector, its key players and its goings on. Lyceum Media’s end to end PR and Events solutions is suitable for any company looking to exploit their unique assets and maximize their potential in the iGaming sector. www.lyceummedia.com
· Lyceum Publishing has been in the online and print publishing business since 1997 when it introduced OnlineCasinoNews.com to the Internet. Since then, Lyceum Publishing has become the largest supplier of information to gamblers on the Internet. Lyceum Publishing works with industry leading magazines iGaming Business, Bluff, Bluff Europe, CAP magazine and Gambling.com magazine. http://www.lyceumpublishing.com
· Lyceum Fire & Ice is the largest annual social event (party) in iGaming. Now in its seventh year, Fire and Ice has grown to a gathering of 1800+ iGaming executives, including operators, suppliers, affiliates and media.