|Bet365’s European Championship of Online Poker kicks off today, with $3.5m guaranteed and dozens of players qualifying via freerolls.|
The winners of each of the ten events across the festival will win the coveted ECOOP bracelets, with the top 100 finishers earning player points as well as whichever cash prizes they collect.
The ten events encompass types of poker to suit anyone’s tastes, culminating in a $1,000 No-Limit Hold ‘em Main Event. The list of events, buy-ins and guaranteed prize pools can be found below:
1. No Limit Hold ‘em - $215 - $250k
2. Pot Limit Omaha Hi/Lo - $109 - $100k
3. No Limit Hold ‘em - $320 - $500k
4. Pot Limit Omaha Rebuy/Add-on - $109 - $150k
5. No Limit Hold ‘em - $800 - $300k
6. No Limit Hold ‘em 6-max - $215 - $200k
7. Limit Hold ‘em - $215 - $100k
8. No Limit Hold ‘em Rebuy/Add-on - $109 - $300k
9. Pot Limit Omaha - $268 - $150k
10. No Limit Hold ‘em Main Event - $1,060 - $1.5m
The top 100 players in the festival are automatically entered into a $50k freeroll after the festival.