|October 14, 2003 — Kahnawake, Canada|
One of the most established quality casinos on the Internet, King Neptune's Casino(www.kingneptunescasino.com) is now offering its players an exciting new range of games with enhanced options to boost the player experience after upgrading to the outstanding 'Viper' software.
Viper is the latest version of the proven Microgaming casino software. Features include a large choice of quality games including 6 different Blackjack games, High Limit Baccarat, a large selection of Video Poker games and a vast variety of slots. 5-cent slots will also be available within the next few days.
The software has been described as revolutionary and pioneering in that it empowers the player with advice, statistical information, gaming level choices and an auto play facility.
In summary, the principal Viper features are:
* It empowers players by including multi-purpose tools that can be set by to their personal levels and preferences, leaving them at all times in control of the gambling experience...and their money.
* The player can set Viper for play in either Expert Mode or Regular Mode. The games are faster and can be played to a chosen strategy when using expert mode. 'Quick Spin' for Slots and Roulette is available in both modes.
* Games can be played in 'Auto play' mode if desired with the parameters like bet frequency and wagering levels pre-set by the player. Experienced players can therefore play more hands or spins in less time, increasing casino play volume.
* Strategies for table games are at the player's fingertips, and gamblers requiring personal 'coaching' can set Viper up to guide them in basic strategy and other options.
* The software offers a wide range of statistical information available to the player on demand, for example to assist him or her to analyze play before taking decisions on individual bets and actions.
* Players can embellish their gambling experience with a selection of top quality music, sounds and graphics.
* It's easy to use and well supported by help files.
* Improved menu systems enable players to target specific game types they prefer, and open a new game directly from a current game without returning to the main menu.
* The software makes possible an extended coin and chip size range.
Trident's spokesman Scott Gaines says the other casinos in the group; VegasUSA.com and Trident Lounge.com will convert to the Viper software early next year.
'Customer enjoyment and playing satisfaction are a critical business concern for us, and this was the main motivation for the change to this cutting edge technology that offers the player so much more', he said. 'There are some exciting games on the horizon, all based on the Viper platform so the change makes it possible for us to remain in synch with the latest in gaming developments.'
To celebrate Viper's launch, King Neptune's is offering 200% first purchase bonus to new players plus the chance to enter the group's $25,000 Cash Carnival where 51 players have a chance to win cash prizes ranging from $10,000 to $100. For more details please check King Neptune's Casino website: http://www.kingneptunescasino.com
About King Neptune’s Casino:
Trident Entertainment Group Ltd has operated King Neptune's Casino since April 2002. In December 2002, Trident Entertainment Group also launched Trident Lounge Casino and took over the management and operation of Vegas USA Casino. All three casinos in the group provide Microgaming Software Systems' state of the art casino software and are licensed by Kahnawake Gaming Commission, operating under the Commission's regulations. Trident Entertainment Group has built a strong reputation for ethical business conduct and is well respected by the gaming industry and players alike.
King Neptune's features the latest Microgaming technology and offers both download and flash builds including progressive jackpot games, slots, power pokers and more. The casino also provides its players with round-the-clock toll-free telephone, e-mail and Live Chat Support and premium banking security. http://www.tridentegroup.com
For more information, please contact:
Telephone: 1-866-931-0880 (Toll free US/Canada)