|Forty Plus casino closed down around Thanksgiving last year, leaving a lot of players wondering what had happened to their winnings and deposits. Bad news, and despite initial promises to sort the situation out, Forty Plus CEO George Finley and Casino Manager Alan Roberts disappeared, ignoring emails, having told punters that payouts would be honoured.|
Software provider Odds On’s subsequent insistence that they had no information and no liability in the matter, did not endear them to Forty Plus punters. Odds On initially said it had no access to the casino database, had no knowledge of was going down at its licensee, and had no knowledge of the owners whereabouts.
However, Odds On have now issued a statement saying that players owed money by Forty Plus may be able to retrieve some or part of the cash – but you only have until January 15 to contact Odds On, by email. The statement from Odds On is below.
'To All Forty Plus Casino Players, Thank you for your patience in the matter of Forty Plus Casino. Although we have not been able to acquire the player database we have been able to confirm some player information from various sources. We have tried our best to resolve this matter.
Arrangements are in place for legitimate players to send in their claims which if confirmed will be resolved.
The final date for submitting unpaid claims for Forty Plus Casino is January 15th, 2004.