|St. Louis, MO -- The conference that has earned its place as the I-gaming industry's most important event is moving back to Toronto. Show producer River City Group is elated to announce the Sixth Annual Global Interactive Gaming Summit & Expo (GIGSE) will be held May 17-19, 2004 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.|
GIGSE has gained the reputation of being the one I-gaming industry event that cannot be missed. For three days out of the year, this amazingly diverse tradeshow becomes the world headquarters for every major company in the business. It is a meeting place, a marketplace and an invaluable educational source.
A major reason for the overwhelming success over the years has been GIGSE's consistent association with the industry's most respected companies. Staying with this tradition, River City Group introduces Gateway Financial Services as the event's Platinum sponsor as well as Gold sponsor Playtech, Silver sponsors RealTime Gaming and CryptoLogic, and Bronze Sponsor Mohawk Internet Technology.
And as always, the 2004 event promises to bring plenty of new elements.
- An expanded conference program - Now three days long!
- Indisputably the world's largest congregation of I-gaming professionals.
- An improved exhibit hall with more exhibitors, larger stands and new companies and products coming into the mix.
- A diverse group of participating companies that includes gaming software developers; security and technology groups; advertising/marketing firms; payment processors; licensing jurisdictions; and more.
- In-depth, higher-level seminars for experienced industry executives.
- Sponsored evening events that prove year after year to be the best networking opportunities you'll find anywhere.
'We're consistently hearing from people in the business that this is the ONE event that they're scheduling annually for their staff to attend,' said River City Group CEO Sue Schneider. 'In an industry as geographically diverse as this one, this is the one time each year when schedules can be packed with face-to-face meetings with suppliers, partners and customers. Our show floor includes the major players in the industry and the seminars are designed to cover the most critical issues to this growing industry.'
The GIGSE 2004 Web site has been launched at www.gigse.com and will be updated frequently in coming weeks. Look for updates on the program, exhibitors, sponsors and more. The site also has information on registering, attending, exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities.
Sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities are limited, so don't wait to get your company involved as an integral part of this imperative event. Get the visibility you need and deserve.
For sponsorship and exhibitor information contact Dawn Kirkwood or Nancy Krause at firstname.lastname@example.org or 636-946-0820.