|June will see the Virtual Gaming Forum run for the third time. The event has already established itself as the only credible alternative to EIG in Barcelona. This will be by far the biggest and best VGF event yet. Whatever you look for from an event you’ll find it here:|
§ New Faces with a new story: Nolan Bushnell, co-founder of ATARI, will talk about building a world beating gaming organisation.
§ Key industry figures: Hear from the MD of Virgin Games & Sky Betting.
§ Great networking: Join over 150 people at the biggest VGF event yet. Chat with them over cocktails, or use the brand new Discussion Pods to meet and network with people who have the same issues as you.
§ More of the topics you want, less wasted time: The event is streamed so that you can get more of the topics that really matter to you, and spend less time sitting through irrelevant talks.
Content of the event will include:
· What’s HOT and NEW in the market - case studies from new operators and service launches.
· New Channels of delivery - what are the options and how are services progressing?
· Regulation, legislation and jurisdictions from across Europe.
· Marketing and advertising - in-depth strategies from one of the biggest consumer brands.
· Payments and security - key advice on preventing DDOS attacks
· CRM and the customer - an interactive look at customer data.
· Assessing the most profitable game types - operator statistics and strategies.
Places are already selling fast. Register your places today. Visit www.virtualgamingforum.com or email email@example.com. (Please quote 734ocn)