UKBetting.com acquires GoldBet.com
By paul
UKbetting.com, the British online bookie has announced the acquisition of European online sports-betting operator GoldBet.com for £3 million.

The deal, which will depend on the achievement of certain performance criteria is structured in two parts: 51 per cent will be acquired for £332,600 with the remaining 49 per cent in March 2006, two years from now -- if the acquisition goes through.

 
 
 
 
 
Online Casino News.com provides online gamblers with information on online casino gambling, sports betting tips, wining casino tips, internet casino reviews, sports odds, matchups, results, editorial and much, much more… We also have an industry insider’s section including Internet gaming press releases, a calendar of events and gaming industry news.
Bluff Europe: Europe's leading Poker Magazine brings you the latest Poker News, Player Interviews and all the best Online Poker offers Poker in the Park: Europe's largest Poker Festival.