|Net sales increased by 57 percent to SEK 157.2 (99.9) million. Net sales for the third quarter amounted to SEK 53.5 (33.7) million, an increase by|
59 percent compared with the same period last year.
· Profit after financial items was SEK 61.2 (22.3) million. Non-recurrent items during the first quarter affected the profit for the period by SEK
10.5 million. Profit after financial items for the third quarter was SEK
22.7 (8.2) million.
· Net profit was SEK 43.8 (15.8) million. Net profit for the third quarter was SEK 16.3 (5.8) million.
· Earnings per share were SEK 0.77 (0.28).
· Royalty revenues rose by about 44 percent compared with the same period last year. The increase for the third quarter amounted to about 15 percent.
· During the third quarter Norsk Tipping commercially deployed its first new interactive gaming machines from EssNet Interactive in Oslo.
The Group Boss Media AB (publ) is one of the world's leading suppliers of systems for digitally distributed gaming entertainment. Boss Media develops gaming solutions for such distribution channels as personal computers, interactive video terminals, mobile phones and digital TV. Licensees are offered a customized gaming system, an integrated payment system as well as related services. The Boss Media-share is listed on the O-list (Attract 40) of Stockholmsbörsen (Stockholm Stock Exchange). More information about Boss Media is available at www.bossmedia.se.