|Osney Media will host the next Mobile Gambling Forum on the 5th and 6th of April at Thistle Marble Arch in central London. |
Paul Osmond states that gaming industry analysts predict that the mobile gambling market will “take off within the next 15 months.” The Mobile Gambling Forum will feature the analyses of the pioneers of the mobile gambling industry, such as spokespersons from industry giants such as Paddy Power, Betdaq, Mfuse, 888.com, Carmen Media, Boss Media, Betfair, TeliaSonera Sweden, Cantor Index, Betandwin.com, and Motorola.
Osmond’s press release states that, “Through case studies, panels and roundtable discussions” those in attendance will hear the thoughts of the experts on how to do the following better:
* Launch a successful mobile gambling service
* Build a profitable mobile gambling customer base
* Customise your games to suit the mobile platform and create a good user experience
* Implement effective and secure billing models and registration processes
* Overcome technical barriers of device fragmentation and network incompatibility
* Ensure proper and thorough age verification checks are in place
* Promote m-gambling to the masses without tempting the vulnerable?
* Employ your resources most effectively according to the latest legal developments
To encourage the greatest dialogue, delegates will sit at round tables for an informal and equalizing atmosphere. They will have their discussion time structured in a agenda that will offer presentations on alternative as well as the more conventional industry solutions.
Osmond added that, “... betting and gaming operators are exploring how to extend their offerings to other platforms such as mobile and iTV. With the widespread penetration of mobile phones, the mobile gaming market is estimated to be worth $5.7 billion already by 2006.”