PokerShare.com Joins UltimateBet on Excapsa Poker Network
By staff
The online poker business is about to be revolutionised. PokerShare.com announced that it has joined the Excapsa Poker Network, which includes top sites such as UltimateBet.com and UltimatePoker.com. PokerShare.com is taking online poker to a new level by sharing in their company’s profits with loyal players – a first in the history of online gaming.

With a combined customer base of over 1 million players, the Excapsa poker network allows PokerShare.com to launch their site with the critical mass needed to be successful in today’s competitive marketplace. Through UltimateBet, the poker network has earned a reputation with recreational and professional poker players as one of the best on the net.

The launch of PokerShare.com initiates a brand new concept in online poker. PokerShare.com will distribute a share of its profits to players whether they win or lose games. PokerShare.com shares 40% of any profits with its players, which means that they will return 40% of any profits directly to players’ accounts. Not only that, if PokerShare.com floats on the stock exchange or is sold, players will also participate in the windfall.

“It is a young, smart and energetic group of avid online gamblers that started Playit Ownit Limited, the company behind PokerShare.com,” according to the group’s chairman, Mr Stephen Forsyth. “The team devised the share concept keeping in mind what they wanted as online gamblers.”

“The share concept means that no player is ever a loser at PokerShare.com,” said CEO Lucan Toh. “As online gamblers ourselves we want to give something back to our players, so it isn’t just wagering for profit, but an investment.”

Excapsa CEO, Jim Ryan said, “We look to license our product to innovative groups like PokerShare.com who bring fresh ideas to the online poker arena. And, by leveraging our established network, PokerShare.com has a head start over other entrants into this market.”

For further information about PokerShare.com, please contact:

Lyceum Media

Inka Ikonen / Larry Colcy

+44 (0) 207 828 6988 / +1 (604) 685 6240

Inka@LyceumMedia.com / Larry@lyceummedia.com

Notes to the Editor:

About PokerShare.com (www.PokerShare.com)

Play it, Own it. PokerShare.com is the world’s first online poker room to offer its users the opportunity to own a percentage of the company’s profits. PokerShare.com Limited (UK) is a wholly owned subsidiary of PlayIt OwnIt Limited. PokerShare.com is powered by Excapsa, one of the largest online poker networks, which includes top sites such as UltimateBet.com and UltimatePoker.com.

How the player ownership concept works

When you play on PokerShare.com you earn SharePoints from the length of time you play, to the number of pots you contribute and from tournament fees. SharePoints entitle you to a percentage of the company’s profits.

40% of the company is owned by a Gibraltar-based Trust, with the other 60% held by its partners and principals. The points are held by the Trust, which distributes dividends to players, depending on the number of SharePoints earned, each quarter based on the company's overall profit.

 
 
 
 
 
Online Casino News.com provides online gamblers with information on online casino gambling, sports betting tips, wining casino tips, internet casino reviews, sports odds, matchups, results, editorial and much, much more… We also have an industry insider’s section including Internet gaming press releases, a calendar of events and gaming industry news.
Bluff Europe: Europe's leading Poker Magazine brings you the latest Poker News, Player Interviews and all the best Online Poker offers Poker in the Park: Europe's largest Poker Festival.