|The second annual Effective Marketing for Remote Gaming Operators is a high-value discussion forum for gaming operators focusing on how to optimise your marketing strategy for effective customer retention, finding new routes to market and implementing a cross-platform and cross-border tactical strategy.|
Discuss and debate with our leading speakers from organisations including Sportingbet plc. Leisure and Gaming plc, 888.com, St Minver, Intertops.com, Sunny Group, Trident Gaming and Midasplayer.com.
Key issues examined through discussions and case studies:
· Is offline marketing an effective acquisition tool or just a brand building exercise?
· Launching a successful marketing plan for the European markets
· Examining effective online acquisition strategies to learn top customer acquisition tips
· Managing your affiliates and defining best practice affiliate strategies
· Learning the key preparations for accessing the lucrative Asian markets
· Positioning your company to reap the profits of the German market
· Using TV in the gaming marketing mix
· Cost-effective customer retention: What strategies can you employ to strengthen your customer relationships and increase their spending?
· Designing and implementing an integrated cross-platform marketing strategy
For more information click here or email email@example.com (quote 822OCN).